As we talked about the Nokia Calling All Innovators 2010 contest’s introduction, and now we are moving to the specific countries which are discussed by the Nokia on the site. There are three countries which are listed on the site including Belgium , Pakistan and Netherlands. We are going to discuss the contest details about regarding Pakistan.
Nokia wants to encourage the developers of Pakistan , Nokia wants the applications with respect to the local needs , content as well .In this sense , they have announced the prize money of 1,000,000/- PKR in cash for the best entry by a developer in Pakistan , and runners-up will receive 500,000/- PKR in cash , 300,000/- PKR in cash respectively.
On the other side, Nokia also offering the developers of Pakistan to participate in five categories to become a global winner, following are the five categories:
If you want to participate in this contest so you need to follow the following steps:
- Choose category from the contest categories.
- You can create an application, a piece of content or a web runtime widget that works on Nokia mobile devices and also relevant to your local market as mention before. One thing which make me surprised that you can develop application in both English and Urdu languages.
- You can submit your application/content/web runtime widget before 18th May 2010.You should submit all the important documents related to your entry in which you have to tell Nokia about your entry, advantages of it, its uniqueness and why it is appealing for the consumer of the local market and also for the global market too.
Following are the date’s details of the whole contest:
- Deadline for submissions: 18 May 2010.
- Announcement of finalists: June 2010.
- Announcement of winners: September 2010.
So, why are you waiting for? Start developing and make your way to the prize. The submission period ends on 18 May 2010.Kepp visiting Progmic for more details about the contest’s updates.