Again HP done a remarkable job in their field. Today, HP unveiled a redesigned portfolio which includes HP ENVY, HP Pavilion and HP Mini notebook PCs which features distinctive design elements, new materials, improved performance, and enhanced experiences to the consumers of HP.
“HP’S MUSE” is used for new notebooks which means (materials, usability, sensory appeal and experiences) multi sensory appeal and philosophy of design.
According to the Press Release:
Fusing a rich mix of superior materials, touchable textures and artisanal etched metal finishes, each is equipped with easy-to-use features for improved usability that enables users to see, hear, and touch the latest in computing experiences, and appeal to any taste and individuality.
Following are the portfolio which is included:
– HP ENVY – This slim stunner features a HP Radiance display that offers picture quality up to 59 percent brighter than any notebook with a standard display.
– HP ENVY – Equipped with Intel’s Core™ i5 or i7 Quad Core processor, the HP ENVY delivers enthusiast-level ATI Mobility RadeonTM discrete graphics, ATI Eyefinity Technology for connection to up to three external displays, and up to 2 terabytes (TB) of storage capacity.
– HP Pavilion dm4 – This thin and light performer is powered by a choice of Intel CoreTM i5 or i7 processors, and sports a full-metal chassis and elegant etched pattern on its brushed aluminum finish.
– HP Pavilion dv6 – The first HP Pavilion notebook to offer an optional touch screen, the dv6 supports the latest Quad Core processors and powerful discrete graphics options.
HP Minis -Available in a stylish Glossy Black HP Imprint finish, the updated HP Mini 110 now offers an integrated 6-cell battery providing up to 8 hours of battery life . With a starting weight of 1.23-kilos and measuring less than 1-inch thin , the HP Mini 110 features a 93 percent full-sized keyboard, and is small enough to slip into most purses, backpacks or briefcases.
– HP Pavilion dv7 – Capable of satisfying any entertainment need, the dv7 features an HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer and an option of premium Beats™ Audio or Dolby Advanced Audio.
According to the Chua Hwee Koon who is the Vice President, Mobile Business Unit, HP Personal Systems Group, Asia Pacific and Japan.
HP has access to the world’s best designers and engineers, and we utilize their unique talents to create notebooks that integrate the latest in technology, advanced materials and intuitive experiences to fit seamlessly into the lives of consumers.