Few months back we heard about Pakistan’s 1st Annual Blog Awards. After a very long wait finally the date of the Pakistan’s 1st Annual Blog Awards was announced by the Rabia Garib who is the CEO of CIO Pakistan. The event will be organized on the evening of the Friday 28th May 2010 at the Regent Plaza, Karachi. Pakistan’s 1st Annual Blog Awards is a combine presentation of CIO-IDG and Google. One thing which is also an amazing effort by the organizers, that is New Media UnConference, this includes the sessions on Innovation in Media, Selling 3.0 and Convergence.
According to the organizers:
“People from the blogosphere, CXOs from digital agencies, Heads of Digital Media departments in Advertising Agencies, Digital Media practitioners, Media Planners, Program Heads at channels, Brand Managers will find the evening not only informative but also inclusive with key personalities from entertainment, technology and marketing world also attending the event. “
Let us tell you the sponsors of the Pakistan’s 1st Annual Blog Awards. Following are the names of the sponsors with respect to the category:
· Awards presented by Nokia
· Dell is the main Sponsor
· Dawn News is the Strategy Media Partner
· Radio City FM 89 is the Radio Media Partner
· Canon, Supernet and Commtel Soft are the Co-Sponsors.
· Demotix (an international photoblogging news media site – demotix.com), Cafe HeadLion and OPEN Silicon Valley are the Partners.
· Radio FM 91 and Digispace are the Media Partners.
· BrandSynario is the Online Media Partner.
· Synergyzer is the Print Media Partner.
Progmic is also a nominee in the category of Best Technology Blog (Domestic) in Pakistan’s 1st Annual Blog Awards. We are very excited for the event. We will keep you up-to-date about the happenings in the event. If you want to vote for Progmic then click here to cast vote for us by selecting golden stars.