Every gadget is coming with stylish, thin and slim body which attracts gadget lovers towards themselves. Yesterday in New York, HP unveiled its latest monitor names as HP 2310e 23 inch Ultra-Thin WLED Backlit Monitor. HP 2310e WLED Backlit Monitor provides Full HD 1920 X 1080 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio and touts a dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1.
HP 2310e WLED Backlit Monitor delivers a superb viewing experience for your entire home computing and entertainment needs. Light up your digital world with the following benefits of WLED backlighting:
- High screen performance – WLED backlighting helps create deeper blacks for ultra-high dynamic contrast, brilliant color, and sharp clarity.
- Ultra-thin design – Smaller than CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps), WLEDs enable a reduction in the number and overall size of components for an ultra-thin design.
- Quicker switching time – As solid state devices, WLEDs can switch on and off quickly, providing greater backlight control and efficient power consumption.
- Mercury-free backlighting – Unlike CCFL, WLED backlights contain no Mercury making it a smarter environmental choice.
It also admires the captivating screen performance with a green approach:
- 8,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Full HD1 1920 X 1080 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio for a crisper, more detailed view
- BrightView technology reduces glare for more vibrant imagery
- Quicker “switching” time for faster performance
- 250 nits of Brightness
- 5 ms on/off response time reduces blur and ghosting
- 70% Color Gamut
This stylish, ultra-thindesign utilizes minimal desktop space with convenient features:
- Approximately 1-inch ultra-thin 23-inch monitor.
- Capacitive touch controls for a sleek exterior and easy method to access the on-screen display (OSD) menu.
- DisplayPort, the new, advanced connectivity that supports multiple video streams.
- DVI-D and HDMI connectors.
- Stylish, modern stand with tilt adjustment for a comfortable view.
- Backlit HP logo on the back of the monitor for a striking appearance on your desktop.
- Backed by award-winning HP worldwide service and support.
The HP 2310e includes a variety of features to help you “go green”:
- Mercury-free WLED backlighting helps lower power consumption.
- BFR/PVC-free2 plastics and finishes for responsible recycling efforts.
- Arsenic-free3 display glass.
- ENERGY STAR® 5.0 qualified, EPEAT® Gold qualified, and SmartWaySM Transport Partnership.
- Recyclable plastics and packaging to reduce our environmental impact.
- Efficient logistics to lower CO2 emissions and fuel use.
- Contains recycled plastics on rear cover and base.
HP 2310e WLED Backlit Monitor will be available at a price of $289.99 and it will be available on HP Home & Home Office from September 29, 2010. We are very thankful to HP USA (Personal System Group) for providing us details about HP 2310e WLED Backlit Monitor.