Recently , Hewlett-Packard secured 2nd position in the top 5 companies of NEWSWEEK’s 2010 Green Rankings (among 100 international and 500 U.S companies). And now ,they have done it again. Computerworld have done a great job that they collected the information of Technology vendors and data center suppliers and they have also done a survey . The result was made on the working and less-energy consumption criteria of IT departments of different companies and how the companies using technology to conserve energy and lower carbon emissions.
In this list by Computerworld, Hewlett-Packard secured 6th position in top 12 Green-IT Vendors. Following are the top 12 Green-IT Vendors by Computerworld:
1. Fujitsu America Inc., Sunnyvale, Calif.
2. Dell Inc., Round Rock, Texas
3. NetApp Inc., Sunnyvale, Calif.
4. Verizon Wireless, Basking Ridge, N.J.
5. Intel Corp., Santa Clara, Calif.
6. Hewlett-Packard Co., Palo Alto, Calif.
7. Qualcomm Inc., San Diego
8. Accenture PLC, New York
9. Terremark Worldwide Inc., Miami
10. Microsoft Corp., Redmond, Wash.
11. Symantec Corp., Mountain View, Calif.
12. Affordable Internet Services Online Inc. (AISO), Romoland, Calif.
We would like to say congrats to Hewlett-Packard for this achievement and we also want to wish best of luck for the future.