From the past few posts I am telling you that what is Docs , how to create a word document on Docs and share it , and how to create an excel spreadsheet on Docs and share it. Now, I am going to add one more post in this series of tutorials related to the Docs. Today, I am going to tell my readers that how can you create a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation on Docs.
Following are some of the steps which will guide you that how can you create a PowerPoint Presentation on Docs and share it :
1. Log onto Docs.
2. Click on the Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation on the main screen.
3. After clicking on the Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation , there will be a pop-up window open and ask you to allow permission to Docs to access your Facebook information (If you are using Docs for the first time otherwise it will not shown).
4. Now you are ready to create your presentation on Docs.
5. After creating the presentation you can able to share it on Facebook and anyone anywhere with the help of the given link by Docs.
6. You can share it on Facebook by changing the viewers settings .
After following all of the above mentioned steps you can now easily create more Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation on Docs.