Today in HP Software Universe 2010 Barcelona, HP introduced the first unified system to accelerate the reliable, secure delivery of software applications and services across heterogeneous environments. Let us tell you guys first about HP Software Universer 2010 Barcelona. HP Software Universe is HP’s biggest enterprise software event of the year, bringing together clients, partners and executives. HP Software Universe Barcelona 2010 is the premier event where clients learn how to simplify the secure delivery of modern applications and services, which are the heart of their business. Media will learn about market drivers causing clients to adopt new HP solutions and services that accelerate the delivery of applications, lower application costs and achieve business alignment without sacrificing quality.
HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 11 unites and automates the critical activities of modernization applications – from requirements management to quality, performance and release.ALM 11 is a role-based system that supports stakeholders in the applications delivery process and integrates with major development tools. It automates workflow processes within and across applications teams, enforcing and accelerating best practice application lifecycle management.
Bill Veghte who is the Executive Vice President, Software and Solutions, HP said that :
Organizations rely on applications to perform business-critical functions. Outdated tools, complex methodologies and ever progressing new technology make it difficult for IT to deliver effective applications. HP’s new solutions enable clients to accelerate the delivery of applications, lower application costs and achieve business alignment without sacrificing quality.
HP Following are some of the benefits of ALM 11 :
- HP ALM 11 Project Planning and Tracking establishes release criteria and manages milestones throughout the process based on real-time visibility into release progress and readiness.
- Three-way traceability between requirements, development and quality artifacts for rapid team-wide analysis and execution of application changes.
- Flexible methodology support to optimize delivery approach by project type – waterfall, custom, Agile – with HP Agile Accelerator 4.0, available in a complimentary basic edition or advanced edition for a fee.
- Lower enterprise risk from application failures due to functional, performance and security defects in composite and rich internet applications.
- Reduced costs and delivery time with easy discovery, re-use and sharing of critical application artifacts, including requirements, tests and defects.
We are very thankful to Michael Procopio who provides us the pictures and info. If you want see more pictures of HP Software Universe 2010 Barcelona then click here.