If you are an user of any of the products of HP and you want to know more about the products along with the issues related to them then this is the right to interact with the experts of HP through HP Support Forum on Tuesday, Jan. 11th from 12:00 pm to Wednesday, Jan 12th 12:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (Tuesday, Jan. 11th from 4:00 pm to Wednesday, Jan 12th 4:00 pm UTC).
Following are some of the knowledge base point which you can discuss with the officials and officials share with you:–
- Troubleshoot the issue you are having.
- Set up a Wireless network.
- Tweak your product to increase performance.
- Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware.
- Choose the right video card, power supply, or add the right amount of memory; or
- Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems.
Main thing is that it is free and it does not matter that your machine is old or new. HP will try to do its best.
According to HP:
Come to the Forum and post your questions. More than 100 experts will be on the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box “email me when someone replies.” An online conversation will be born.