Microsoft Pakistan always supports students as much as they can. Imagine Cup is one of the major examples of this support. Yesterday, Microsoft Pakistan launched “MIC Catalyst” in Pakistan which is all about the support of Microsoft for innovative students of our society who have great ideas but no one provides them a platform where they can showcase their ideas, convert them into a real-time project and market them in industry. This is an collective initiative of P@sha , Microsoft and TiE.
According to Microsoft:
MIC Catalyst is a unique program designed to promote innovation in Pakistan ICT industry. The main idea behind this program is to facilitate transformation of high-potential students into successful businesses.
The key objectives of this initiative are:
- Create an empowerment program for high-potential students by providing them with:
- Customized business and technical trainings.
- Business mentoring support through 1 on 1 session with renowned ICT industry entrepreneurs.
- Access to latest design, development and production tools.
- A platform for increased market visibility mainly through BizSpark.
- Promote entrepreneurship amongst young Pakistani talented minds through success stories coming out of this program.
- Accelerate the growth of startup software companies in order to enhance the local software economy.
Following are some of the pictures of the event:
I am very thankful to Microsoft Pakistan for providing me the pictures. I will you guys more about this program that how can you become a part of it. Joni us on out Facebook fan page.